Team Building that Energises & Inspires
Not to be confused with team bonding – you can do that yourselves. Any RYP Team Building Program is tailored and designed to:
- Reveal the default team behaviours and attitudes
- Highlight desired team behaviours
- Provide a mechanism by which participants can practice, explore, and personify desired team behaviours
- Explore the team dynamics of any team
- Foster an environment of Fun Focus Familiarity and Discipline into teams
Our Team Building Programs can be designed and packaged into:
- A half day
- A full day,
- Two days
All above programs are scored with pre-determined outcomes and measures of success, plus a 100 day follow up.
See the below video of the impact David had on participants of a 3-day program (which lasted 32hours).
Train the Facilitator:
Often our team processes work well where the senior managers are acting as facilitators and are required to both brief and debrief teams around any team activity. Facilitation is an important skill for any senior or potential senior executive to have, and does require experiential learning and practice.
Everyone is responsible for their team’s chemistry. Attitudes, actions, and attributes is all anyone brings to a team. Making this hum happens by design and requires a collective ownership and safe environment to practice and rehearse the desired behaviours. This is what is at the heart of any of our team building programs.
– David Stewart