Need an Engaging Keynote Speaker?
David’s style is energetic, engaging, and entertaining. He has a direct and non-fluff style, which is sure to stimulate some thinking, challenge mindsets and educate those who attend.
Some of the topics he can present on include:
- Leading in Uncertain Times
- Developing Front-Line Leaders
- The Six Attributes All Winning Teams Have
- What Motivates Staff – Don’t confuse hygiene factors with Motivators
- Are You an Authentic or Toxic Leader?
- Leading yourself – “Quo Vadis – Where are you Going”
- There are only two ways to Coach – Up Ambassadors and Coach Out Trolls
- The Art of Coaching:- 52 Coaching Tips for a Coach
- Leading a High-Performance Team Culture
- 15 Myth Busting Culture Tips
- The Blind Side of Leaders
- Building Resilience, Optimism and Accountability – The key ingredients to any team success
- Leadership Credibility – Symbolism & Role Modelling is Everything
- Leadership Qualities & Behaviours for Different Parts of the Business Cycle
- Leading Yourself – Everyone has a Front Yard and a Back Yard – is yours aligned?
- Six Team Attributes Needed for when the Going Gets Tough
- Why Leadership Development Programs Fail
Do you have what it takes to be excellent? I am not a fan of well-intended incompetence. The world is littered with teams and leaders who know what to do but fail to implement. Excellence requires three elements which include: An appetite to pursue it, a leadership will to implement it, and finally clear definitions & measures.
– David Stewart
Every assignment is unique – nothing is pulled off the shelf – but certainly there are common themes and issues all teams have