What is ‘Coaching’?
Coaching should not be confused with “counselling.” Whilst we take a holistic approach to any executive we are coaching – our focus is to optimise their performance.
Our Executive Coaching Framework falls under Five broad pillars:
- The Execution of Strategy
- Building & Role Modelling the desired Team Culture
- Living and fulfilling upfront Brand Promises
- Personal Wellbeing (success at the expense of your health or your family is failure)
- Personal Leadership Skills and Style
The coaching model is experiential and formative by nature and occurs over 12 months via x 10 intimate face-to-face (or Zoom) sessions per year. These are conducted on a private and confidential basis. The focus is to maximise the potential performance in a manner which supports personal needs and stated business objectives.
Who motivates a motivator? One of the best returns for effort is providing coaching support to the biggest influencers over an organisation. Keeping a sense of confidence, balance, focus and motivation on any leader always helps improve team performance.
– David Stewart
Every assignment is unique – nothing is pulled off the shelf – but certainly there are common themes and issues all teams have